Hosted and Premise VOIP systems offer tremendous advantages over traditional POTS phone service. For a smaller company who is agile and for the entrepreneur who need to be constantly in touch a VOIP system is for you.
- expanded auto-attendant features and call routing
- easily customizable vacation, holiday and night messages
- voice mail to email and voice mail to SMS notifications
- remote phone APP, make a receive calls anywhere in the world free of charge
- enterprise voice call recording standard
- programmable and uploadable hold and auto attendant messages
- advanced call forwarding and call management
- integrated sending / receiving fax to email
- detailed call reports and call accounting
- hybrid systems support traditional POTS lines and next generation SIP channels on the PBX system
VOIP systems are scalable providing advanced calling features for the agile entrepreneur to established offices of many tens or hundreds of users. We offer hosted, premise and hybrid VOIP systems to cover all user requirements.
All of our products offer a complete range of user handsets from mobile / computer calling apps to service restricted reception handsets, to a wide range of user and management handsets. Handsets are available with programmable buttons, b/w or color displays, speakers sets, headset support, conference calling and exceptional voice quality.
If you are tied into a long term contract with Shaw or Telus you can still have all of the benefits of VOIP systems with our hybrid service offerings.
Please call us for a no risk, no obligation communications analysis of your existing services.