Ask Yourself These Questions – Cyber Security
As we approach the end of Cyber Security Month we ask some relevant questions :
- How well do you understand Cyber Security ? – take a moment to educate yourself on the various forms of cybersecurity and the risks associated with each of them. A great resource is the Canadian Centre for CyberSecurity.
- Where is your data stored ? – While you review where your data is stored consider the cybersecurity risks of each storage location individually. For data stored locally how are you protected? For data stored in the cloud how are you protected
- What would happen if your data were turned off ? – If you didn’t have access to your data what would happen? Would you still be able to work and service your customers? If not, then consider what you would have to do to ensure that your business could continue.
- Do you trust personal devices on your network ? – Consider making a separate WiFi domain for your personal devices and guest devices on a network that will isolate these devices from your core business work stations and data. Personal devices cannot be controlled or monitored like business devices and as a result add risk to your network.
- What do you think are the biggest threats ? – Take a look at your business and consider what you think are the biggest threats to your ongoing business viability and then take actions to fix those items.
Call us or Request A Free Evaluation and we will touch base with you, have a conversation about your requirements and construct a plan specific to your needs.
Our commitment to you is clear. Call us, lets have a conversation.