About Your Data
- what would you do tomorrow if you lost your customer information?
- what would be the impact if you lost all or part of a projects critical data?
- if you lost your accounting data how much time would it take to recreate your payables and receivables and taxes (if you even could)?
- what would you do if you lost all your emails?
- how would you feel if you lost all the pictures of your sons or daughters wedding, your parents 50th wedding anniversary or any other special event?
- how about those pictures of your children at special events?
- what is lost your tax files? downloaded games? important documents?
Or Even if:
- A virus caused your computer to stop working.
- A power outage crashed your server.
- Your disk drive or processor failed.
- You accidentally deleted an important file.
- An ex-employee erased all of your company files.
- A vandal destroyed your computers.